Submit your papers through Easy chair submission system at Track : CSNA 2013
Duplicate submissions will be rejected immediately without review.
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by 15 March, 2013. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer (Confirmed). The proceedings of the conference will be published by CS & IT series.
Selected papers from CNSA - 2013, after further revisions, will be published in an International Journal.
Submit a full paper. You can confirm the Manuscript preparation Author Guidelines at the following web page:
Instructions for authors http://www.springer.com/series/4240?changeHeader
Word & Latex Templates
Accepted papers will be given guidelines in preparing and submitting the final manuscript(s) together with the notification of acceptance.
Manuscript Template: word format, LaTeX format
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings published by Springer (LNCS). Authors of selected outstanding papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for consideration of publication in the following Journals (Confirmed)
- International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
- International Journal on applications of graph theory in wireless ad hoc networks and sensor networks (GRAPH-HOC)
- International Journal of Next-Generation Networks (IJNGN)
- International Journal of UbiComp (IJU)
- International Journal of Ad hoc, Sensor & Ubiquitous Computing ( IJASUC )
- International Journal of Distributed and Parallel systems (IJDPS)
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. At least one author of accepted papers is required to register at the full registration rate.